DIAN Professional Series 2017 (Hong Kong) – Embedding Psychological Safety01 September 2017
Psychological Safety is defined as a person’s willingness to take risks to speak up in their team – to propose a new idea or challenge an existing standard. This is the essence of diversity of thinking – and without psychological safety, true diversity of thinking does not exist in the team.
Research has shown that where psychological safety exists, teams deliver better collaboration, performance and innovation.
Therefore, creating a psychologically safe environment is essential for achieving inclusion and innovation. In this workshop, participants will learn:
- What Psychological Safety is
- How it contributes to team learning, collaboration and performance
- What indicates the presence/lack of psych safety
- Tools and techniques for leaders and team members to apply to embed high levels of psychological safety in their team (take home tools will be provided)
- September 1, 2017 9:00 am
- September 1, 2017 1:00 pm
- Renaissance Harbour View Hotel Hong Kong
- 1 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong, Hong Kong