In a globalised world, delivering training face to face has become increasingly logistically challenging. More and more, companies are moving their leadership and management courses online, and embracing the virtual classroom.
If you have large dispersed global teams, a highly flexible workforce, many people working from home, or a mix of all the above, then inclusion skills are a critical enabler for team success. Symmetra offers a range of high impact, interactive and engaging virtual and online learning options for building diversity and inclusion capability:
- Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) is a highly effective substitute for classroom style and learning and can be attended by anyone from anywhere with an internet connection, webcam and headphones. We ensure maximum participant activity and engagement, structuring our programs so participants are actively “doing” something at least every few minutes. Activities might include small group breakout rooms and discussions, online whiteboarding, polls and tests and chat rooms.
- Webinars can be used to substitute the traditional keynote event for communicating important messages to large audiences, whilst still allowing for great interactive options like polling and Q&A.
- Online Learning using our E-Challenge platform is a fantastic way to deliver bite size learning, combined with toolkits, discussion guides and templates for teams to develop real-world action plans.
- Fearless Teams is a revolutionary new scalabale program from Symmetra for building psychological safety in teams – driving innovation, agility and high performance. It combines digital delivery with leader-led, team based activities which can be done either in the virtual environment or in the real workplace, supported by a group of internal mentors coached by Symmetra.
- Video Coaching and Nudge Coaching is available with our inclusion experts. Video calling is extremely effective for building trust and rapport between coach and coachee – crucial for delivering effective outcomes and real behaviour change.
In addition to the above, we offer training specifically on getting the most out of your dispersed and flexible teams.