A focus on inclusion is an effective means for preventing workplace misconduct. But to properly manage risk and build a respectful working environment, every organisation needs to ensure it is compliant with Equal Employment Opportunity requirements (bullying, harassment and discrimination).
Symmetra provides a comprehensive service to ensure your organisation is taking all the necessary precautions to prevent inappropriate behaviour, as well as being well prepared to manage any issues that might arise in the most effective and efficient way possible.
- Policy and complaints/grievance procedure review
- Engaging leadership to build consciously inclusive cultures
- Prevention training for staff and managers
- Speak up and bystander training
- Building capability for Harassment Contact Officers
- Online training tools
All Symmetra programs take an approach that focuses not only on knowledge of legal rights and obligations, but works to build practical skills that will aid in prevention of misconduct and creating a positive and inclusive working environment that is respectful of all people and treats them fairly and with dignity, creating more collaborative, higher performing teams.